Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of FiredUp Communications, Inc. without revealing any personal information. However, FiredUp Communications, Inc. needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive FiredUp Communications, Inc. newsletter, or use certain FiredUp Communications, Inc. services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. FiredUp Communications, Inc. will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- FiredUp Communications, Inc. automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. FiredUp Communications, Inc. may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, FiredUp Communications, Inc. does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- FiredUp Communications, Inc. also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and FiredUp Communications, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- FiredUp Communications, Inc. may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of FiredUp Communications, Inc. to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- FiredUp Communications, Inc. may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of FiredUp Communications, Inc.;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to FiredUp Communications, Inc.. If you have provided personal information to FiredUp Communications, Inc. and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify FiredUp Communications, Inc.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, FiredUp Communications, Inc. retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- FiredUp Communications, Inc. may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of FiredUp Communications, Inc. websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions